A little about the IT Bad Ass

Yes, I'm in Information Technology - What's it to you?! Just kidding. Yes, I'm in, and have been in, IT for over 16 years now, but I'm definitely no bad ass. As you all know, it's a ever-changing and rapidly evolving field, and frankly, no one can claim to know it all. And neither will I. IT Bad Ass just seemed like a cool name to use, so don't take it literally. And don't worry, I won't kick your ass either.

My expertise is in software development, database design, and database administration. I have developed solutions for a variety of industries, including the telecommunications industry, the real estate industry, and insurance industry, to name a few. I have developed midrange applications, desktop applications, websites, and ecommerce sites, and online games. I have been responsible for multi-million dollar projects, as well as major application redesigns and database migrations.

I have planned to create a blog to share small bits of information for over a couple of years now, but never got around to it. As of 8/13/2010 (today), I have decided to do so, with this being my innaugural post. We'll see how long this continues!

1 comment:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    More than 160000 women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It is effective and it works all the time.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Go get a clear glass and fill it up half full

    2) Proceed to learn this awesome hack

    so you'll be 1-2 lbs lighter in the morning!

    ReplyDelete